Tuesday, March 23, 2010

for you…


They say that the true test of strength and courage, is not by holding on or fighting for someone, but rather by letting go. Losing a loved one is probably the hardest challenge a person can ever encounter in his/her entire life. Sometimes, we live life as if it wouldn’t end, as if everything and everyone else around us will live on forever. We tend to get too busy with worldly things that sometimes we forget to find time to appreciate and show our love to the people who mean much much more to us than our jobs, cars, houses and other material things. Before we know it, these people will leave us for good. This is the time when we realize that we actually don’t own anything, even our lives and the lives of our loved ones were just borrowed from someone who is much greater than anything or anyone else. That someone can easily take back what was lent to us, and we have no choice but to let go no matter how painful it may be. And then with broken hearts, we look back to all those years we’ve wasted doing the things that don’t really matter in the end. Those years when we could have spent on more important or significant things in life, like showing our love and care for our family and friends. Like they say, regrets always come in the end.

So to all my family and friends, I’m glad I found this time to say thank you for everything, and that I hope you know how much I love and care for you! You mean more to me than anything else in this so-called "cruel world". I am doing this because I don’t want any regrets. I have lost a loved one 10 years ago, and I’m not sure if I have showed him enough how much I love him. I was deprived of time, he was taken away from me just a little too early. Everyday, I tell myself that although we were only given a short time to be together, I still have enough memories to keep with me for the rest of my life.

I wish you’re still here, to take away all my fears. How i long for a hug and kiss… coz DADDY it’s you that i miss… I l♥ve you!




No comments:

Post a Comment